Monday, March 9, 2009

Shadow Stabbing

Over on Katie Alender’s blog, (whose book Bad Girls Don’t Die comes out in April), she had a list of questions that you’re suppose to answer with song titles of one artist. Since I love Cake, I decided to use them.

1. Are you male or female? Short Skirt Long Jacket
2. Describe yourself. Open Book
3. How do you feel about yourself? Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
4. Describe where you currently live? Never There
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Italian Leather Sofa
6.Your best friend is? Friend is a Four Letter Word
7. Your favorite color? Haze of Love
8. You know that? Sheep Go to Heaven
9. What’s the weather like? It’s Coming Down
10. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Love You Madly
11. What is life like to you? Long Line of Cars
12. What is the best advice you have to give? Walk on By
13. If you could change your name what would it be? Ruby Sees All
14. Your favorite food is? Nugget

5 comments:

Jessie Oliveros said...

That's funny! I don't think I know enough songs by one artist to play the game. I know a lot of writers have playlists while they write. Do you? I had my sister burn me a CD of her favorite songs, so I guess I borrowed a playlist. And in the end, I usually write in silence (or to the sounds of my son screaming).

Patti said...

Once in a while I'll listen to something I don't want to sing a long with but typically I work better in silence. Since my kids don't go to bed until 9pm it doesn't leave a lot of time. Luckily tomorrow's my day off work.

How old is your son?

JKB said...

Awesome. I love CAKE!

Jessie Oliveros said...

He's 2 1/2. And it's funny because you commented on my last post that it's harder to write when children get older and their lives get busier, but I was hoping that when he could wipe his own bottom and pour his own milk, I'd have more time to write. Darn.

Patti said...

I think there's a window of opportunity between being potty trained and starting community and school sports.