Thursday, March 12, 2009

Change

I haven't decided whether I like change or not.

What I do know is that I like to change things around in my house. I'm constantly re-arranging furniture. Hence the change in colors on the blog.

Now that's a small change. Big changes I'm not so sure I like. Right now we're having issues with my oldest son and what school he's going to go to next year. What happens in the next week might facilitate a huge change for our family and I feel a deep sense of dread. As the change will either mean moving or driving to the city everyday to take my son to school there. So I'm really hoping that everything works out and we get to stay where we are.

Because I like small changes but big changes, not so much.

2 comments:

Jessie Oliveros said...

I'm the opposite. I don't like changing things around. I tried to make my background brown last week, and it made me sad. It's white and it doesn't want to be anything else. Moving? Didn't you blog earlier that you've moved so many times? But driving is no fun, too. Then again you would live within the city of Banff, which sounds almost as good as living in a novel.

Tana said...

I have a hard time with change. I feel like a stranger in my own skin until an inkling of normalcy returns. I hope your situation turns out the way you want!