I’ve been tagged to do a meme by Dara at In the Write Mind. I really can’t believe I’m saying those words. Three weeks ago I didn’t even know what that meant. I’m way behind on all this blogger/internet/whatever else you could call it, lingo.
This morning on my way to work I listened to an interview that talked about Twitter. I'd never even heard of this phenomenon. I looked on line and it appears to be is a social networking or micro-blogging service that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (known as tweets).
Do we really need to know this much about each other?
On that note I’ll answer this meme but I’m not sure who to pass it on to, so I’ll leave that part until later.
1. I’ve moved 15 times
2. Toast with peanut butter and honey is my favourite food. I could eat it for every meal
3. I like mountain biking, rock climbing and hiking but nothing to do with water.
4. I don't like salmon or those spinny rides at amusement parks.
5. I have 28 nieces and nephews (1 in-law niece and 1 in-law nephew)
6. I secretly love tv shows like Roswell, Buffy and Angel. I say secretly because nobody else I know shares my love so I keep it to myself. One of my favourite TV series is Firefly - Anyone notice that most of them are created by Joss Whedon. I also love Lost.
7. I play on a Classics Premier soccer team – yes I’ll admit that I’m over 35