Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Joining the Thankful Bandwagon

Even though I'm Canadian, I'm wanted to list a few things I'm thankful for, because I forgot to do when it was our Thanksgiving in October.

1. I am thankful for good friends. People who you can be yourself around.
2. I am thankful for my family. People who accept me flaws and all.
3. I am thankful that I don't have to be in top physical condition to write a book, so I don't have to worry about getting a book published before my knees give out on me.
4. I am thankful for chocolate and peanut butter on toast (2 of my favorite things)
5. I am thankful that even though there are days where I think I suck as a writer, I still think I'm better than I was a year ago.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.

7 comments:

Stina said...

I've been reading sooo many posts today about thanksgiving, that I'm starting to get jealous. Do you think Joey Tomatoes will have turkey for us tomorrow???

Jessica Nelson said...

Thanks Patti! Those are always good things to be thankful for.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Here, here! A wonderful list. Amen to good friends and chocolate.

Misha Gerrick said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for. :-)

How are you doing?

Angela Ackerman said...

Great things to be thankful for. :) Hope you had a good weekend--heard from Stina that you guys ran into 'Hot waiter guy' again, lol!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Nancy Thompson said...

I love #3. I'm in the same boat! And chocolate & peanut butter...has there ever been a better marriage?

Peggy Eddleman said...

Oh, my goodness. I loved this post so much! Especially number five.