Even though I'm Canadian, I'm wanted to list a few things I'm thankful for, because I forgot to do when it was our Thanksgiving in October.
1. I am thankful for good friends. People who you can be yourself around.
2. I am thankful for my family. People who accept me flaws and all.
3. I am thankful that I don't have to be in top physical condition to write a book, so I don't have to worry about getting a book published before my knees give out on me.
4. I am thankful for chocolate and peanut butter on toast (2 of my favorite things)
5. I am thankful that even though there are days where I think I suck as a writer, I still think I'm better than I was a year ago.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends.