I have a horrible memory. Over the past few months I have received a few awards and have not reciprocated. I tried to keep a list, but then I lost it. I swear if I don't have it in my inbox, I don't remember.
So I apologize to everyone who has given me an award. I will try to do better.
That being said Abby Annis tagged me for this revealing questionnaire.
I had a hard time with this. I used to have a saying that a lot can happen in a year, well it turns out for me not so much. We are still at the same house, we still drive the same vehicles. Nothing momentuous has occurred, so I had problems answering the first set of questions.
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1. I was a stay at home mom.
2. I just started playing competitive soccer. (played in a house league for 3 years before that)
3. My life didn't revolve around my kids sports, well actually now that I think about it, it kind of did.
4. I still live in the same house.
5. I was in the middle of writing my first book. Yes, it's been that long.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
2. To take a lot less time to write a book.
3. To have written three more books.
4. To be 20 pounds lighter.
5. To stop liking peanut butter so much, which would help with the 20 pound goal.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Write this blog post - and go to other blogs.
2. Finish chapter 19, start chapter 20 on current WIP. Finish a critique.
3. Work all day.
4. Go a soccer game right after work.
5. Pack because I'm going away on a soccer tournament this weekend.
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Peanut butter with honey or jam on toast.
2. Ice cream
3. Chocolate (this goes without saying)
4. Swedish Berries
5. Cookies (my chocolate chip ones - in fact I might have to stay up late tonight to make some to take with me this weekend.)
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Me and hubby would quit our jobs.
3. Buy a bigger home.
4. Buy a loaded up 4x4 jeep.
5. Give to charity
Lots of people have already done this. So I'll wait until the next award to pass it on.
Hope everyone has a good Memorial long weekend for the US and Victoria long weekend for Canada and cross your fingers that I don't injury myself this weekend.