Things I liked this week:
1. Watching the Daily Show. His take on politics makes me laugh every night. Actually every morning because I watch it on line.
2. Reruns of Friends. I loved that show and still do.
3. My soccer team. We had a great tournament this week and even though soccer drama continues to plague us, we support and love each other.
4. Better weather. It hasn't totally arrived, but today I went for a walk and a little sunshine makes such a big difference to my mood.
5. My boys playing basketball. Their spring league teams have started up again, and I can't wait to watch them play.
6. The Goyte song, "Someone that I used to know." I know it's a super popular song, but I could honestly listen to it all day.
7. Shopping dates with my daughter. I have a date with my daughter on Saturday to go shopping for clothes and I'm so excited.
What's your favorite thing this week?