Monday, March 3, 2014

Once More With Feeling

Hey there.

I know it's been almost two months since I last posted there are a few reasons for that.

1) I don't really have anything new to report on the writing front. Still chipping away at my current WIP, as though it were Mount Rushmore. I think it might take me that long to finish it.

2) I now work four days a week and don't have a lot of time to visit and comment on blogs and I really feel like, when blogging, that you should give when you receive.

3) Basically I'm a boring person. I don't have anything exciting to report. Basketball, soccer, more basketball. That is pretty much my life. I will try to be better.

Although I did come across this meme (is that what this is called?), that I thought was pretty awesome. Mostly because I'm so bad for doing this.



Next time on my blog: Why I love Audible Books so much




9 comments:

Janet said...

Hey, Patti! Always nice to 'see' you whenever you get to blogging. As a full-time worker, I know it's hard to do the blogging thing (and when life is so 'routine'). I've found that those who have you on their 'reader' will stop by whenever you get a chance to post.

Love the Meme - my problem (which everyone hates) is that I can't stop my eyes from reading the last chapter first. I know, shoot me!!

Connie Keller said...

So glad you posted. I was wondering how you were doing.

RE. the meme. I sometimes cover the page so I don't read ahead.

Stina said...

LOL This is totally me (the picture). I haven't tried audible. My book is on it, but I haven't had the courage to listen to it. Apparently there is both a male and female narrating it.

Robyn Campbell said...

You have me giggling. You are NOT boring. I wondered what was up with you. Love the meme. :-)

H. R. Sinclair said...

Great meme! I've had that happen. :)

Heidi Willis said...

Well.. good grief... I spent all that time today writing a blog post when I just could have copied and pasted this one!

Did I mention I think we are twins?

Sigh.

We shall finish our Mount Rushmores. We shall be interesting even in the stands cheering on kids. And we shall not feel guilty for not blogging. And sometimes we will let ourselves realize that what we do each day - raising kids, being productive in a job that needs someone doing it - is important. Maybe the most important.

Okay, I'm going off to touch it. My manuscript, that is. ;)

Melissa Amateis said...

I'm finding that I read blogs less and less now, which I think is a shame. Sometimes I really miss those days before Facebook and Twitter when that's all I did was read blogs to connect with people. I think I forged much stronger relationships with bloggers then.

Glad to see you back. :)

Anne Gallagher said...

Glad to see you still around when you can be. I know how hectic life is. I'm down to blogging once a week, and even then I tend to take long breaks.

Carolyn V said...

I don't blame you for not posting as much. Life gets busy and let's face it, there are sometimes more important things. But I'm so glad to see you! ;)