So I've been waxing poetic these last couple of weeks about my life, okay that might be an exaggeration. Actually I've been wondering how to get my life organized so that I have time to do everything. Basically I'm trying to work on my time management skills.
So far I've learned one thing. I have a tendency to procrastinate everything unless I have a deadline and even then ...
This week I'm determined to get my ducks in a row.
1) I need to exercise everyday even if it's just a little bit and I definitely need to do my physic so I can get back to soccer.
2) I need to write everyday even if it's just a little bit.
3) I need to clean everyday even if it's just a little bit
I'm sensing a theme.
4) I need to go through all of my receipts and file them, even if I just do a little bit every day.
5) I need to cook more even if it's just supper.
Maybe I need something to make me accountable.
Okay, so here is my day:
Work - home by 5:30pm. Sneak in some blogging during my breaks at work. Make dinner, clean up. Exercise (30 minutes on treadmill & physio). Write for at least 30 minutes. Finish cleaning the bathrooms and vacuum. Read a chapter of the book I'm reading. Do a load of laundry. Spend time with my family. Okay, wait, this list is getting too long. I think I'll have to cut out cleaning the bathroom, dishes, and laundry.
Actually what this proves to me is that you can't do it all in one day even if it's just for a little bit. Back to the drawing board. Hopefully I'll be back on Wednesday with a schedule that will work for me, allow me to get things done, and not feel guilty about the things I don't.
How about you? What are you going to do today?