I picked out about ten bras and went to the change room that had a three way mirror it it. I tried bra after bra on and every time I looked in the mirror I realized something – I'm out of shape. Nothing like seeing yourself from all angles, to get a reality check. You really can't eat a box of Toffifees and lose weight.
Sometimes I feel like this with my writing. There are certain times when I see it better. I get a reality check on to what I need to add and what I need to get rid of. Here are a few of my three way mirrors:
- After I let it sit for a while.
- After I get it back from a CP.
- After I've read a good book.
- After I've worked on another project.
- After I've gone for a long walk.