Last week Carol Riggs gave me an award.
She is a great new blogging friend, who does fantastic critiques - very detailed.
Part of the award is to list six new things about myself, which I thought would be good since I've had a few new followers.
So here it goes:
1. I live in Canada, but have never used the word eh at the end of a sentence unless I was mocking people who think all Canadians say that.
2. When I get embarrssed for characters on TV, I have to turn the station.
3. I play soccer, but I didn't start until I was 30, which gives me hope for this whole writing thing.
4. Once in a while at a basketball game, I can turn into "one of those parents".
5. I love peanut butter and jam on toast. I love it a little too much, hence the goal for this week (see below post)
6. My biggest fear in life is drowning - water just scares the bejebbers out of me.
I pass this on to three of fellow bloggers.
Lindsay Currie - who has an awesome name for her blog - you have to go look to find out what it is.
Angela Felsted - who writes poetry and showcases other poets.
Katie Ganshert - who just announced her book deal yesterday, which is so exciting - go congratulate her.