Thursday, March 25, 2010
Always end on a positive note...
What kind of sort bothers me once in a while.
- the fact that I'm not someone who can eat what they want and not gain weight.
- that when I comment on a blog and push close just as I notice that I needed a word verification, but I've already presed the X and the blog is gone, forcing me to go back and redo my comment. But you're all worth it.
- that our ladder has been sitting in our kitchen for almost two months because we still have two more walls to paint before we're done.
- that it can be 0 degrees celsius (32 F) on one day and then 16 (61 F) the next. Let's pick the warm temperature and stick with it.
- that I can't exist on five hours of sleep anymore.
- that I can't seem to wear eye make up without my eyes hurting.
- that I'm going back into the revising stage, leaving my current WIP to flounder for a time.
- that I'm really over using the word "just" right now.
What I'm grateful for, happy about and all around puts me in a good mood.
- that my painting is almost done.
- that I'm going on vacation in a week.
- that I can run, even if it isn't very fast right now.
- that I have a wonderful husband and great kids.
- that there's nothing better than my daughter's laugh.
- that I'm revising again with a little more understanding of what needs to be fixed.
- that I have great critque partners.
- that I get to sleep in on Saturday.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.