I have been amiss at acknowledging a few awards that have been sent my way.
Today I remedy that.
First: Dawn Simon
10 honest things:
1. I like watching sports on tv for which my husband is eternally grateful
2. I love chocolate
3. I have the greatest husband in the world
4. I don't have a favorite book
5. I eat Fibre One cereal almost everyday
6. I can't decide if I would use a laptop or not
7. I already broke my resolution and bought two books yesterday
8. I adore my children even when they're driving me nuts
9. I love Kris Allen
10. I'm terrible at making decisions. I've needed to paint my house for six months and I still can't decide on a color.
Next: Tina Lynn
I don't have to reveal anything about myself, which is great.
I give these two awards to anyone who comments on my blog because you're all totally wicked.
Natalie Bahm. Before Christmas she had an awards extravaganza, which I felt privedged to be a part of.
I give this award to Jessie since she was my first blogging buddy and just had a baby.
I give this to Susan because her blogs are totally awesome! (Yes I used an exclamation mark)
That's it, told you I was popular.